Monday, July 26, 2010

Registration for the Fall

So, I went down to the registration office today to create my fall schedule. Prior to this I have heard horror stories of registration offices and always did my course selection online. However, with bravery I entered the office thingy and had them set me up with the papers I needed to fill out. The process took me about an hour to do, but that's because I'm very persnickety with my course selection, they actually called me 3 or 4 times to see if I was done yet. Low and behold I eventually finish with a schedule that has me going to class on two days a week!

My schedule for the next semester is:
Principals of Finance at 8:00AM-9:45AM
Principals of Management at 12:35PM-2:20PM
Ethics 2:25PM-4:10PM

The schedule so far is a total of 12 credits with a THREE HOUR BREAK . So I decided to try taking on online course as well, sadly that means I have to take a prerequisite online tutorial which I'll be starting tomorrow. Wish me luck guys, and if you're gonna be in the NYC campus feel free to come find me ^.^

Today's words of the ever so wise 19 year old: Love is being able to wake up with that same person and feel in love all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment