Thursday, December 16, 2010

5.5 hour break

Hey guys so today I have two of my finals- Principals of Finance and Ethics. What that means is I have a 5 and a half hour break between my classes. So today I'll be sitting in the library watching southpark.

It's such an amazing thing that berkeley college has free wifi for its students and pretty comfy couches located throughout the building. Otherwise I'd have to use a desktop computer and I just don't find sitting at a desk all too appealing in comparison to lounging on a comfy couch.

On more academic levels I finished my principals of finance final today and I think I did really good! The only question I wasn't too sure on was one involving IRR. In truth, I wasn't too sure what IRR even was. However, after trying a bunch of different formulas and equations I think I got how to solve the problem!

I also got my research paper back from Principals of finance and I got an A-. I'd tell you why I got the minus but I haven't the fondest notion because he didn't write any comments on my paper.

Personally I can't stand when professors do that because I almost feel as if they didn't read my report. Nonetheless, he said if I ever needed any help in the subject to feel free to bother him so I''m sure he wont mind if I ask him about that minus.

No comments:

Post a Comment