Thursday, December 9, 2010

Almost the final week

Hey guys so we're almost at the final week of this loooovely journey of Fall'10. I'd like to thank everyone out there who emailed me and told me to keep at it, and wished me luck. I'm proud to say I think I've done just fine this quarter and will continue my academic learnings and what not.

I've given in my Principals of Finance report that was a whopping 20 pages-- all of which was written in one night. Totally not a good idea. So, now all I have to do is prepare for the onslaught of finals. I know my Principal of Finance final is in a week from today, and the other two classes I haven't the fondest notion. That's probably not a good thing.

I suppose i'll find out when my law final is in an hour or so. You know, I really am going to miss these two hour breaks, which I spend typing away on my laptop. At first, I found it a tad awkward not knowing where to go or what to do but after you get in the cycle of doing it twice a week everything just seems to fall into place.

So far all of those who hate their schedules, don't worry you'll get into the habit of it sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment