Thursday, December 9, 2010

An interesting Email

Hey guys, I just checked my Berkeley College email and received a rather interesting email.

"Dear Honors Students,

In recognition of the outstanding academic achievement that acceptance into the Berkeley College Honor Society represents, each of you who is registered for HON200 in the Winter Quarter, beginning January 2011, will receive an iPad as a gift from the College. The leather binding of the iPad will be embossed with the words Berkeley College Honors.

The iPad will be used extensively through the Honors Seminars as a way to surf the internet, to read electronic texts, to keep a journal and even to develop the components of a portfolio that will track your learning in a very personal way.

Please note that the iPad will be offered only to those students registered in the program.

Sincerely,

Dr. William Cipolla

Director, Honors Program"

I just figured I'd post this. Do good in Berkeley college and get a free ipad! I think you need a 3.8 GPA after a year enrollment in order to be accepted and get your free ipad. I remember filling out the paperwork and whatnot but I didn't think I'd be accepted. I definitely didn't think I'd get a free ipad out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment