Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Business Law 1 and a new story

Hello guys, today I'm in a fairly upbeat mood so I figured I'd give a little insight in my Business Law 1 class since I realize I've yet to mention it.

To start Richard Leverson is the only teacher I have had a second time, and I must say he is quite a character. Odd way to describe him I guess but nonetheless, he's the professor who makes the most random of scenarios to help the class understand the subject. Although he is long winded at times and take 4 or 5 examples to explain something that everyone should have gotten at the first one. Regardless, I enjoy his class...

Originally I had him in Law and Society and in that class I used to inquire on the oddest topics his response was always- "See me after class". I always did. I remember spending hours after class talking about History, politics, laws, and on occasion an old movie I had never heard of. He is by far one of the most dedicated teachers because he truly does want his students to learn, not just get a good grade.

Topic switch time! So, I am proud to say I have started my second story *victory dance*! Yes, well I would say what it's about but I don't want to jinx the topic too much. It will be the second part of the overall book I one day hope to publish called The Asylum. So when you guys see that book in Barnes and Nobel you better pick it up!

In truth I'm just happy I'm writing again, going to college has actually encouraged me to. I don't have to write any of this for school, but I'm choosing to because I enjoy it. I also am sending my first story around for editing. The first person I sent it to was Dr. Schrynmaker, my english professor from last semester. When I get a response form her I'll make sure to post it.

For today's wise words from Jessica: Human are creatures of habit and chaos... we enjoy problems if they didn't occur we'd create our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment