Thursday, November 4, 2010

Midterm day? Or Not.

So as I posted Tuesday today was the day of 2 of my 3 midterms. Well, I showed up at 8:00 AM with a redbull in hand ready to take on the evil Principals of Finance test, but there was no teacher there. Apparently class was canceled. A couple of students were scattered in the class room chatting about how they wished they would have checked their blackboard... Silently I wished I had did the same.

So for all Berkeley college students I make a very very very strong suggestion that before you leave everyday, in the morning, check you Berkeley college email and blackboard. Otherwise you might look like a drowned cat as you sit in the library (it was raining and in my rush to be on time I forgot an umbrella).

Also to help remedy the problem I found out that blackboard has an Iphone Ap that you can install to alert you of announcements, and guess what, It's free! So for all you apple fanatics(I'm one and proud), I suggest you go download that free ap so you wont be like me.

Outside of me looking like a drowned cat, I have good news! I am officially done with my online course and I'm most definitely getting an A!!! Yes, that information needed to be in bold red letters... I would suggest taking accelerated course online to everyone who wants a competitive course because I find them to be very good.

Words of the wise: Don't forget your umbrella...ever.

1 comment:

  1. College can be expensive, and finding the money to pay for it isn’t always easy. Loans are a common method to pay for schooling, but loans must be repaid, and with interest, the cost of a college education grows.

    school scholarships

    ReplyDelete