Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back to school

I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving! Mine was alright. Sadly my older brother got sick so I made it my mission to irritate the contagious little bugger until turkey time. But enough about my randomness.

What the passing of thanksgiving really means is that it is crunch time in school as we only have a couple of weeks left before the quarter closes. It also means research projects and finals. Something I just can not be cheerful about. I find that everyone becomes just a tad more stressed than usual at these times so I suggest that instead of cramming every piece of knowledge you've learned in the last few months into your head you take a deep breath and relax.

Personally, when I stress out in my classes I tend to do worse not better. However, if you take a laid back approach and tackle each problem strategically then you'll do a lot better.

As I've mentioned in previous blogs you can also use the Academic Support Center to help you out in your studying if need be. I know that I find them very useful!

Good luck guys, I'm gonna go work on my Principals of Finance project!

Food for though: What is 'happiness'?

1 comment: