Thursday, November 18, 2010

Zumba Fitness!

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I blogged about Zumba before seeing as its the only gym class I follow religiously, but I got news in regards to it.

Today was the release date of the new Zumba Fitness video game, and I of course ran out to the nearest electronics store searching for it. The first store I hit was best buy on 5th avenue and 45th street and after 20 minutes of searching I asked a guy who worked there if he knew of it. I must say I love the response when I say the name "zumba" and "video game." What's a zumba? They tend to ask which launches me into a lengthy explanation about the dance workout routine it is. However, I suppose to the gaming community its even harder to comprehend.

Regardless, the first store I found didn't have it because it was on back order. Instead of waiting a day or two I decided to hike up to Rockafeller center where there is a gamestop. I must say that Rockafeller center is absolutely gorgeous at this time. I suggest you visit the area and go iceskating at least once in your lifetime its absolutely magical. As for the game, I'll tell you once I get home to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment