Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The week of Midterms is upon us >.>

Hey guys, so its the last class before 3 midterms and I must say I am tired. In Principals of Finance we went over all the material and what not but I still don't feel terribly confident. For the test we need to memorize a bunch of ratios which I'm having a hard time committing to memory. That's why I'm attempting to think up catchy songs to help me memorize them. Wish me luck!

Outside of Principals of finance Business Law and Ethics are also having reviews today. In ethics we'll be submitting our own questions for the test. Hopefully it'll be an easy A because I have so much to study for as is. On that note everyone out there should take advantage of the Academic Support Center, which has super helpful people who are always willing to help you out. Personally I'd like to work there, but I'll wait until next year to try out.

In order to work there you have to have gotten an A in the course and also get a recommendation from the teacher. I would prefer to teach either Law or English but because I am an accounting major I doubt I'd be able to grab Law.

Oh, and my online course has its final this week wish me luck taking it! I've been doing good in the class and if my project and final go over well I'll have my first online A!

BUT, I digress... Midterms are all day thursday so wish me luck!

Words of the wise: Uses ASA before week 6 >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment