Friday, October 29, 2010

Spark of inspiration

Well, I know I don't usually post on Fridays and this late but I felt a need to talk about my latest spark of inspiration. Today I sat down and wrote a 7 page short story in about an hour and I must say, I very proud of myself. The problem is, what should I do with it? I would really like to give it to someone to read but I find that friends will only say "wow it's really good." Even teachers say that to me now and I find it rather irritating.

So I ask all readers who have an interest in English to leave a comment with there email if they would like to read it a review it. I think it would be a great idea to get a real peer review outside of school, so I hope everyone out there is willing to help.

The story is written in third person narration and is a conversation between Jane, Mary, and Daniel. It's in medias res, so there is no strict introduction in that sense. I personally think it adds more to the story. I'd love to hear what you guys think. Oh, by the way the entire think is about love and my personal ideas behind it.

Words of the wise: There are always people who wish to help its just a matter of finding them and asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment