Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween


By far my favorite holiday ever, is halloween. There's just something about dressing up and acting like an idiot that i find appealing. Although normally I try and mix beauty with terror this year I decided I was going to be the most gruesome creature I could create. I'm a zombie.

Now most people just but a nice costume for a fair price but not me- I make my own costumes. So even though I saw a pretty decent zombie costume with tattered clothes and a skeleton mask, I took the more expensive route and bought a load of supplies.

Liquid latex, prosthetic gores, pints of blood, and a pair of scissors destroying and outfit. It was all worth it for the response I got out of my Girl Scout troop at the annual halloween party. Everyone kept telling me how I "didn't look like Jessica" I suppose zombification really does that to you.

I made the costume and applied everything myself and I must say it was not easy. I mean, my bathroom looked like a murder scene by the time I was ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment