Thursday, October 7, 2010

Homework >.>

So, as many of you may know from previous blogs this was the semester I decided I was going to stop being a lazy procrastinator and do my work early- not on the date of the deadline. So far I think I'm doing pretty well, I'm ahead two assignments in Principals of Finance, and I haven't missed any assignments in any other class. I find that I even anticipated assignments before they come out because I'm eager to clear my plate so they wont get in the way.

It's all very odd because I find that this productivity has carried over to more than just school work. I have been going to the gym more often, keeping my room cleaner, and just doing everything in a more timely manner. Perhaps it is possible to change who you are with a little work. Well, not 'who you are', but definitely get rid of some bad habits.

My principals of finance teacher even told me I should look into majoring in finance because I'm so bright in the subject. personally I think he is confusing good work ethic with intellect. I still find that the only subject that comes naturally for me is law and due to such I should become a lawyer.

Regardless, I'm just proud to say I have tamed my procrastinating ways and that everyone else out there should do the same. in retrospective I'm kind of procrastinating right now instead of writing a 15 page paper that's due in a month from now. I suppose I'll never be perfect in the whole scheme of things.

Word of the wise: If you risk nothing, you risk even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment