Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 5

So we're nearing the half way point of our studies for this semester meaning the next week is going to be filled we lots and lots of midterms. I mean, between studying for Business law II and principals of Finance, I'm struggling to finish my final report that is due by Sunday for my online Ethics course.

That's the bad thing about doing an accelerated course before you know it it's over. Though I have gotten most of it done! All that I need to do is add a conclusion and create the bibliography page.

On that same note I am extraordinarily happy to say that I received a 100 on my last exam in that class meaning that as long as I get a B on this project and a 85 on the final test I will be getting my lovely A. Whew, I thought I might have to settle for less than perfection in this class but it seems that online courses are in fact a strength of mine.

I know this is a short post guys but I don't want to be late for ethics (the one that's not online).
I leave you with these wise words: Never settle for anything less than what you're worth.

1 comment: