Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hell week

For all those currently attending Berkeley college, you know this is only the first hell week we must hurdle over. The second being at the end of June...I think. Regardless what I am about to rant to you on is-Midterms- *DUN DUN DUN*. Yeah, I decided to add sound effects, and if anyone has a problem with my childish style *sticks tongue out*.

BUT I DIGRESS, as I do so often, from Monday on my day has been riddled with furious writing, and research. To start, Monday I had my business law midterm which I think I did fairly well on. The best part of it by far was when I finished I handed it to Richard Leverson.

"Are you sure you're done?" He asked.
Tiredly I did respond, "My hand hurts, yeah I'm sure"

The test was an open book (open laptop for me) short response exam with a total of 8 questions. Personally I've always been a fan of short response questions since I find that you can maneuver your way around them even if you don't know the complete answer. However in this test I saw no need to avoid directly answering the question- my notes held the answer. The only question I was 100% sure on was one which asked what the 10th amendments purpose was. So with a quick google search I pulled up the 10th amendment Copied it into my notes, and proceeded to decipher its intellectual jargon. This is not cheating, it's simply using my resources wisely.

Outside of Business Law, I also had my microeconomics report due. Sometimes I truly wish I didn't always wait until last minute to rush and do reports. That monday I stood up into the wee hours of tuesday morning tying all loose ends together and create my 23 page report on Apple. By the gods, that project consumed so much of my time I understand why he told us about it on day one. I only wish I would have started it then to, because when I got to class that tuesday I was half asleep and could not think straight.

The only class left in which I have to take a midterm in is Art in Contemporary Society. John Borba, the teacher, swears it's an easy test but I'm skeptical. The one think I know for sure is "A two word definition for art is Aesthetic Invention".

As for a slight divulgement into my personal life... I go into that in the next blog. After all, I much rather catch up on that missed sleep.

Todays words of the wise owl aka me: Always be apprehensive to jump into unknown waters, but never stay on land forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment