Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Grades are in

Well guys my economics grades for the midterm and report came in. I was rather fearsome when it came to checking them because he gave a long speech on how not many followed instructions and that the size of the report need not have been bigger then 5 pages- I did 23.

All my fearsome thoughts were unjustified I suppose because I followed the outline topic by topic and included ever bit of information down to a T. Its a good thing I didn't get point off for being to in-depth I suppose- my history for Apple Inc. alone was 3 pages. So wanna know what I got!?!

100!!!!

Yup, I got a 100 on the project, I was ecstatic to see that grade because I really would love an A in this course. Although I didn't start on the best foot in this class, arguing with the teacher and all, I think I have definitely redeemed myself in a positive light.

As for the midterm grade, I'm proud to say I scored a perfect 100 on that too. Now all I have to worry about is my presentation which is the June 8th. Wish me luck guys, I haven't even started creating it yet.

I know this is dreadfully short, but I just wanted to inform you on my grades- must run to Business law I now.

Words of the 19 year old wise girl: It takes a genius to realize its more fun to act like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment