Friday, September 10, 2010

Dave and Busters in NYC ^.^

To those of you who have never been to Dave and Buster's I must say that it is a necessity that you visit especially the one in Manhattan on 42nd street and broadway. Dave and Busters is every adult gammers dream and is basically an adult Chuck E Cheese where there is great food and tons of games. From shooting games like Rambo and Time Crisis, to the classic DDR machines, to big spin-y wheels where you win lots of tickets. Its just a whole mess of fun for everyone!

Well, today I went to Dave and Busters for my fourth of fifth time and like every other experience I had an amazing day. The reason I bring all of this wonderfulness of Dave and busters up is because Berkeley College does a Dave and Busters day and I'll be attending when next they do it. Last year they did it in the 42nd street one and charger $5 for entry and you got a $10 game card. There was all supposedly a bunch of food and it was all quite fun.

Sadly, I didn't go being too meek of a freshman and what not. However, I IMPLORE YOU all Berkeley College students should attend this event it just seems like a lot of fun and you can even bring out of school guests too!

To throw in randomly, Dave and Buster's also has a GIANT crane machine too-- I have two huge dolphins from it.

Words of advice: If you're afraid of the dar just close your eyes and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment