Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New semester so soon!

So, in a whopping 12 days the fall semester will be starting and I'll be balancing school, a job, hanging with friends, and of course, this blog. Think I can do it? Although some of you may say no, I think I can do it since I'm awesome and all >.>. Though I will admit their were times where instead of paying attention I'd be writing a blog on how the teacher was being nonsensical. Then there were times where I'd be working at 1AM and the store would be empty- I brought my law book and would be catching up on reading. As for socializing >.> I still am a bit of an anti social within the college.

BUT, I have faith that with the start of this new semester I will become better at my time management and manage to do everything in a timely manner. It be a lie to say I didn't scoff as I wrote those very words. I mean, I'm a procrastinator those sort of habits don't just die over night. Plus, some of my best work comes out of staying up until 5AM with a Redbull at hand and music blasting. However, I will try my very best to be a good student something that my grades reflect. Now that I think about it I'm amazed that I made it through my first year with a near perfect average of 3.919.

Alas my standards are set high as I will attempt straight A's this semester in order to boost my average just a bit more. Fellow students with me luck on my endeavors.

Words of advice: Always aim for the impossible that way when you don't reach your goal you wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment