Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day one of class!

Hey guys, so I'm on my 2 hour break right now after just finishing my first class of Principals of Finance. The class seems pretty good and I was on time luckily because he seems to be a real stickler on arriving on time. The professors name is Elliot Ponchick and overall he seems like a rather interesting guy. I don't have much of an opinion on this class just yet because it was the first day but I'm sure I'll do just fine in it.

Sadly I HAD to buy the textbook. I bought the ebook of for $114; my bank account is in pain right now. All of his homeworks are directly taken from the text and require you to have done the reading beforehand. I really like the fact that he posts all the homework beforehand because being the nerd that I am I'll try and complete them all within the next week or so. After all, I really like my perfect average.

So as I stated before I have a wonderful 2 hour break which I'm on right now. Since I am in the midtown campus this semester I decided to return to my favorite place near the school- the manhattan midtown library.

The library is right around the corner of the 'B' building and offers a quite place to read, go online, or do work. Before college I was never a fan of libraries but ever since I stumbled into this library I find this place very relaxing. I suppose I'll start that mesh of work for finance now though.

Words of Advice: Being ahead may not be the best thing but doing homework ahead is always a benefit .

No comments:

Post a Comment